The mission of Happiness Is Camping is to provide children diagnosed with cancer or sickle cell disease with a residential camp experience. These special children and their families are invited to come to this unique camp free of charge, where they can put aside their concerns about their illness and do what kids like to do… have fun!
This mission forms the base of everything we do at Happiness Is Camping. It is the foundation our organization is built on. We can’t accomplish this mission without the help of many incredible people. There are many ways that people help Happiness Is Camping accomplish our mission. You can find out more about how you can help here.
Thanks to the help of many kind individuals, we are able to provide services such as:
- Exceptional care provided by a staff of dedicated medical professionals
- Around-the-clock supervision in fully handicap accessible facilities
- Exciting activities including swimming, an adventure and ropes course, and Color Wars
- Lavish facilities including an indoor gymnasium, arcade room, and movie theater.
- Hikes, cookouts, dances, a talent show, and much more